Mental Health Day



I took today off to clear my head after a long 3 months of working on some pretty time consuming jobs. They were a lot of fun to work on but I needed to take today to draw something of my choosing. I went to Huffingtonpost.com and looked for an article that would be fun to draw an illustration for. I found an article on why people in Asian countries have the strongest hair. The writer attributed the healthier hair to natural ingredients that can be found growing in the various countries. Also, because of this fact Japan was noted as being the most successful producer of hair care products. I like drawing hair and I like Asian art so I figured I'd try my best to do them both justice in a no pressure, just for fun illustration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Financial Spots